As we exit a more contentious than usual month of Gay Pride, the journal Social Text brings you a new Periscope dossier of critical appreciations of José Esteban Muñoz’s new book, Cruising Utopia: The Then and There of Queer Futurity. Read responses from Lauren Berlant, Barbara Browning, Gayatri Gopinath, and Ricardo Ortiz. Muñoz responds to his responses, and performance art legend Vaginal Davis contributes an original illustration inspired by Cruising Utopia.
- Koch brothers to fund reelection campaigns for politicians to vote ‘no’ on health care bill nationofchange.org/2017/03/23/koc… via @NationofChange 2 hours ago
- NYU Faculty of Color Letter on Charles Murray: nyusanctuary.org/2017/03/23/fac… 10 hours ago
- https://t.co/l3i4qriaIK 14 hours ago
- Republican ethics lawyer says FBI has uncovered treason independent.co.uk/news/world/ame… 15 hours ago
- The silence of Israeli academics haaretz.com/opinion/.premi… 17 hours ago